Beef Paddywacks Neck Tendon Pieces is a strong elastic ligament in the midline of the neck of the cow. It is a strong, long-lasting treat that can keep your dog entertained for long. They are 100% digestible and even help to clean teeth and gums as your dog chews. Great chew for Puppies and Small Dogs cut into small portion sizes.
- Contain essential elastin proteins and type-3 collagen.
- Great for strengthening your dog jaws and promoting long-term dental health
- Boneless and long lasting even for senior dogs
- Rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, and without preservatives, added colour or sugar
- Easily digestible and preferred healthier alternatives
- Great chew for puppies and small dogs cut into small portion sizes
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Cow Neck Tendon
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, added sugars or fillers.
Size: Approx. 5cm to 20cm in length (+/-). Irregular shape and size
Package: 100g of Beef Paddywack Neck Tendon in one package
Beef Paddywack is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.