Beef Trachea or windpipe chew, sometime referred as “Moo Tubes” are 100% natural beef with no added additives or preservatives. They are single ingredient treat, with no grain or gluten.
- High in protein Low in Fat
- Packed with glucosamine and chondroitin
- Great supplement for joint health
- Long lasting hollow chew
- Great for puppies over 12 weeks and older dogs
- Textured outer, great for natural teeth cleaning
- Natural dental chew, promote healthy teeth and gum health
- Can be stuffed with food to increase chewing duration
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Beef Trachea
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, added sugars or fillers.
Size: Approx. 15 to 20cm (+/-), about 3 to 5cm wide. Size and weight can vary depending on the size of the animal.
Typical Analysis: Crude protein 72.12%, crude fat 17.87%, moisture 7.56%, ash 2.45%
Package: 120g/200g pack of beef trachea
(Pic is showing 120g pack beef trachea)
Beef Trachea Dog Chew is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat as an extra precaution.
We also have Kangaroo Trachea as an alternatives.