Wild Boar Ears are 100% natural, single ingredient with no additives or preservatives. They are wild caught boar meat treats for dogs. It is also novel protein hence very good for dogs with allergies.
What is the difference between Farm Raised Pig and Wild Boar?
The main differences between the two are their diet and exercise. Farm raised pigs are given feed that consists mostly corn and soybeans along with grains like wheat. Although this feed gives them energy and keeps them growing, it doesn’t offer a wide variety of nutrients. These animals are generally contained in areas that do not give them a lot of room for movements and exercise.
Wild boar, on the other hand, live on a diverse diet. This can include nuts, seeds, roots and fruits, along with proteins like deer, quail, squirrels and small reptiles. This gives them a much higher level of nutrition than farm raised pigs
Additionally, since they are feral, wild boar freely roam and run, giving them a total different muscle and fat composition as compared to farm raised pigs. Hence, wild boar are lean and low in cholesterol.
- Higher in protein than common meat like beef, chicken and pork
- Rich in Monosaturated fats which is a healthy source of energy for your dog
- Packed with Vitamins and Minerals such as Zinc, Iron, Niacine, Selenium, Thiamine and Vitamin B6 which help support everything from heart health and the immune system to cognitive function and a healthy metabolism
- Natural hard chew helps promote dental health by maintaining healthy teeth and gum
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes.
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Wild Boar
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugars or fillers.
Package: Approx. 55g of Wild Boar Ears in One Package (Pack of Two)
Size: Approx. 10 to 15 cm (+/-) Size and weight can vary depending on the size of the animal.
Typical Analysis: Protein 50%, natural oil and fat 31% Moisture 9% Ash 8%
Never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.