Shark skin dental chews are 100% all natural, made from Whaler shark (Carcharhinus Limbatus), with no added additives or preservatives. They are tough and chewy, and full of health benefits.
- Great source of nutrients, such as Proteins and Omega 3s, which can benefit in the joints, skin and muscle development.
- Promote healthy teeth and gum health, as the chewy texture of it helps to remove tartar from your dog’s teeth.
- Long lasting chew, with a layer of meat at one side and a slightly abrasive skin which is an ideal dental chew
- High in protein, low in fat
- Healthier alternative to pig ear
Source: Manufactured in Australia using 100% Whaler shark (Carcharhinus Limbatus)
100% Whaler shark (Carcharhinus Limbatus). This shark is caught using sustainable practices with quota’s strictly managed by the Australia Fisheries.
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, chemicals, added sugars or fillers.
Package: 150g of Shark Skin Dental Chew in one package
Typical Analysis: Protein 96.6%, natural oil and fat 1.5% Ash 8.5%,
Feeding Guide: Designed as a treat, but can be given to your pet often throughout the day. Always provide fresh drink water at all times.Storage Instruction: Due to lack of preservatives, it is best to treat your dog within 8 weeks of opening the resealable bag. Please place the bag in a dry area away from the sun. For additional safety, please place opened bags in the fridge.
No endangered sharks are used in this product. This fish are caught for human consumption, and the skin is obtained mainly from the non-human consumption leftovers which would otherwise be discarded. Therefore, nothing wasted.
Shark Skin Dental Chew is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.