Wild Boar Leg is a longer lasting snack bursting with natural goodness. A varying chewing challenge for all breeds, helping to keep your dog occupied, entertained, as well as essential mental stimulation. This in return help to prevent boredom and support emotional health. Irresistibly crunchy and chewy that are great for keeping teeth clean and jaws strong, providing beneficial nutrition with every bite, including important vitamins and minerals.
A “cooling” meat in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is believed that cooling meats can help reduce inflammation in the body, making them ideal for dogs with allergies, sensitives or inflammatory health issues including arthritis. They are advisable meat source to feed to dogs with signs of inflammation in the body, helping to bring down inflammation to support good health.
- Rich source of protein and essential minerals to support good health condition
- Crunchy and chewy chew to keep your dog occupied and stimulated
- A “cooling” protein, great for dog with allergies, sensitivities or inflammation in the body
- Great for dental health and hygiene, by maintaining healthy teeth and gum
- Suitable for dogs preferable medium to large sizes
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Wild Boar Trotter
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugars or fillers.
Package: 1x Wild Boar leg/ 3x Wild Boar Leg
Size: Average 15cm (+/-) Size and weight can vary depending on the size of the animal.
Typical Analysis: Protein 41.7%, natural oil and fat 26.7% Moisture 3.9% Ash 2.8%
Never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.