Baltic Sprat fish are 100% natural oily fish with no additives or preservatives added. Sprat are recognized for their nutritional value as they contain high amount of EPA/ DHA which is beneficial to the dogs’ diet. Baltic sprat contain approximately 1.43g/100g of polyunsaturated fatty acids that can prevent mental, neural and cardiovascular diseases.
- High in protein, and low in saturated fat
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 which are not produced by the dog itself, adding these oil in your dog’s diet will help protect heart from diseases, lower amount of cholesterol in blood
- Fish oil acts as an anti-inflammatory, helps relieve joint issues and provide a stamina boost for older dogs
- Great for the skin and coat, help reducing itchy skin and boost overall coat health, with less shedding and more shine
- Boost brain power and development particularly in puppy stage
- Great to be used as a topper in your dog/ cat food
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Whole Baltic Sprat
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, added sugars or fillers.
Typical Analysis: Crude protein 50%, natural oil and fat 38%, moisture 7%, ash 1% salt 0.5%
Package: 80g of whole Baltic Sprat
Baltic Sprat is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat as an extra precaution.