How long can we keep the treats after open the package?
- Our treats are best consumed within 3 months after opening, and to be stored in a cool, dry place that is away from sunlight.
However, as the products are all-natural ingredients without any preservatives, due to Singapore hot and humid weather, you are strongly recommended to store unconsumed treats in the fridge for longest shelf life once opened.
Discard any moldy treats/chews immediately and do not give them to your furkid.
My dog did not finish the treats/ chews, how should I store the half eaten treat?
- You may store it in an air-tight container, or in the zip lock bag, away from sunlight, or keep it in the fridge. Ensure the treats are properly air dry before put back into the zip lock bag to prevent moisture being stored in it as well. However, you can also just leave it as it is as normally most of the furkid will like to enjoy their treats halfway, and come back to eat it at the later of the day.
Is there any minimum order?
- No, there is not. You can just buy 1 packet or which ever quantity you need as long there is stock availability. However, the minimum order amount for free shipping is $60.
When can I received my order?
Courier service- Within 3 working days after dispatched
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order within 24hrs of placing it OR before your parcel is packed and dispatched, whichever is earlier. Please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
What is the delivery mode?
What are the delivery charges?
- Flat rate of SGD4.30 for all orders below $60.
- Free delivery for orders above $60
Do you accept self-collection?
- Yes, collection venue is strictly at 737772
Can I change my delivery address or contact number?
- You can amend your delivery address or contact number within 24hrs of placing it, OR before your parcel is dispatched, whichever is earlier. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
What if the courier came, and nobody is at home to accept the parcel?
- There will be a re-delivery attempt for up to 3 times. After that, a SGD4.30 delivery charge will be imposed.
What should I do if my parcel is lost or damage during in-transit?
- Please provide us the tracking number (if applicable), and we will liaise with the delivery company accordingly, and revert back.
- Do note that we will not be held any responsibility should the items be mailed via Singapore Post Normal Mail
What are the mode of payment?
- We accept Credit card, Paypal, DBS Paylah and PayNow Transaction.
However, please do provide a screenshot of your payment details for easy verification. We reserve the right to not proceed with your order without a valid receipt.
Returns and Exchange
Can I return/ exchange items after purchased?
- Unfortunately, currently we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once item sold.
What if the parcel is damaged when I receive it?
- If the item arrives damage during transiting to destination, please email us at email@example.com, and provide us below information within 2 days after item received.
- Order number
- Clear picture or video showing us the condition of the item received.
With the above information, we will investigate with the courier company, and revert accordingly for an exchange or refund. We will reserve the right to reject any claims after 2 days of the item being received.
Please note that the above is only applicable for delivery via courier service.