Our Kangaroo hearts are sourced from free roaming kangaroos that means they are free from human intervention. They are fed on natural vegetation such as grass, hence they are all high quality and natural lean meat.
- High in protein and low in fat
- High in antioxidants, and contains the highest amount of Omega 3s comparing to other meat such as lamb, beef and pork treats.
- Provide essential vitamins and minerals for a healthy immune system
- High concentration of Vitamin B12 for cell renewal
- Perfect for training or everyday reward, as it can be easily broken up to smaller pieces.
Source: Manufactured in Australia using 100% Australian Kangaroo.
100% Kangaroo heart
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugars or fillers.
Size: Size and weight can vary depending on the size of the animal.
Package: 100g of Kangaroo Heart in One Package
Kangaroo heart is safe to chew on and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.
Designed as a treat, but can be given to your pet often throughout the day.
Always provide fresh drink water at all times.
Due to lack of preservatives, our treats are best consumed within 8 weeks after opening, and to be stored in a cool, dry place away from the sunlight.
However, due to Singapore hot and humid weather, you are strongly recommended to store unconsumed treats in the fridge for longest shelf life once opened.
Discard any moldy treats/chews immediately and do not give them to your furkid.