Beef Green tripe is a superfood for dog. It is the stomach lining of cow. As cow has stomach with four chambers that digest and re-digest grass with the help of digestive enzymes, amino acids and gastric juices, hence, by including tripe to your dog’s diet, it provide natural living enzyme, offering a good supplement for digestive health.
- High in protein, low in Fat
- Boost immune system
- High amount of probiotic lactobacillus acidophilus
- Source of Omega 3 and 6, and digestive enzyme
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomach, natural digestive enzymes and probiotics help soothe the gut
- Great for dogs that are in need of recovery with its dense amount of vitamins, mineral and nutrients
- Great for dogs that eat their poop, as coprophagia comes about when a dog is seeking additional digestive enzymes
Source: Product of United Kingdom
100% Natural Beef Green Tripe
Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, added sugars or fillers.
Typical Analysis: Crude protein 77.5%, natural oil and fat 14%, moisture 6.5%, ash 1.5% fibre 1.5%
Package: 100g of Dried Green Tripe
Dried green tripe is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat as an extra precaution.