Whole Squid are 100% all natural, made from the whole squid itself, with no added additives or preservatives. It is the same whole squid you eat as Calamari in the restaurant and dry them into the tastiest morsel you can give to your dog. It is a chewy and tasty treat for your dog.
- High in protein, low in fats
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that is great for joint health, anti-inflammatory and shiny coat
- Wonderful texture that your dog will enjoy
- Packed with beneficial nutrients such as riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin C and vitamin E
- Packed with highly beneficial minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes
Source: Manufactured in Australia
100% Whole Squid (Sepioteuthis Australis).
Package: 100g of Whole Squid in one package
Typical Analysis: Protein 69.9%, natural oil and fat 10.1% Ash 19.8%
Feeding Guide: Designed as a treat, but can be given to your pet often throughout the day. Always provide fresh drink water at all times.
Storage Instruction: Due to lack of preservatives, it is best to treat your dog within 8 weeks of opening the resealable bag. Please place the bag in a dry area away from the sun. For additional safety, please place opened bags in the fridge.
Whole Squid is safe to chew on, and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.